Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Hands All Around: Color Schemes and Set Schemes

 


Heidi's using eye-popping primaries with black.

I did some screen shots from our Hands All Around BOM
Facebook page. And a little photoshopping.

Shawn is alternating a nine patch and making doubles.
Some set and color ideas as we finish Block #9.

Nancy redrew the corners for a consistent triangle.

Lutgarde is making two sizes.

Laura is mixing color.

Elsie's adding drama with an alternate block.

Diane is sticking with neutrals.

Dena is piecing an alternate stairstep.

Carrie has been consistent in her backgrounds, not easy
to do when you don't know what the next block is going to be.

Ask to join the Facebook Group:
Post pix.

3 comments:

Denniele said...

I always love when you do this. Gives one such a different view than seeing singles. Thanks!

PinkD said...

What a great compilation….so many really pretty combinations.

Rina Spina said...

I’m not on FB so I can’t see other’s progress, but I post on IG monthly! I love all the settings, I haven’t decided yet how to set my blocks! Usually I wait until all blocks are pieced!