Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Civil War Sampler on Instagram

Civilwarquiltsampler is an Instagram tag. Someone has
been working on a Civil War Sampler from my book.



Love his/her fabric choices.

Instagram is easier to lurk on than to post on.
I get tired of texting the captions on my phone so have just
about given up on posting pictures there.

But it's always fun to look.
Check out
Civil War Quilt Sampler on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/civilwarquiltsampler/?hl=en

And speaking of changes in technology---you can still buy the book as a book.
http://www.ctpub.com/barbara-brackmans-civil-war-sampler/

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you, Barbara, I am now following her. I never get tired of these blocks!
I agree about instagram. Love to lurk, but have yet to post anything.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this book, but I've ordered it now! I have so much CW fabric to dig into...why am I saving it??

I'm not too familiar with instagram, but I'll look into following the maker.

Louise K.

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert said...

Not to schmooze :) but it is an excellent book. Very well done and on my lists to do....hopefully in the next year.

Rosa said...

Love the fabri combo and the blocks!

Civil War Quilt Sampler - Instagram Author said...

Good afternoon Ms. Brackman! Thank you for featuring my blocks/account on your blog! I've loved reading your Civil War Stories with each block and can't wait to finish my way through your book. Thank you for all your hard work, I'm a beginning quilter and these blocks have helped me practice and fine tune my quilt making skills. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my Instagram account. I hope I gave proper credit where credit is due. Have a great weekend!