Cynthia has 70 stars, set and bordered:
A cheerful quilt full of clear, bright color.
I squared up Dorothy's picture. 9 x 11 = 99.
Very traditional, very lovely.
Here's a label for the back of your star quilt.
The label itself is about 3-1/3" wide and 5" long so you have room (about 3" square) to write on it.
- Create a word file or a new empty JPG file that is 8-1/2" x 11".
- Click on the image above.
- Right click on it and save it to your file.
- Look at print preview.
- Adjust the printed page size if necessary.
- Print that file out onto treated fabric.