Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Remember our Hospital Sketches BOM?

 


Roseanne Smith won an honorable mention in the Large Quilts: Stationary Machine Quilting category at the recent AQS show in Paducah with her version of our 2019 Hospital Sketches BOM here.

 
I'd like to take more credit---I did the block patterns! but it was her fabric choices, setting, her own border design and of course her machine quilting on her Viking machine that won the prize.


Congratulations. I hope there is a big fat ribbon involved.


3 comments:

JustGail said...

You made good patterns, Barbara. And Roseanne took it and ran with it (LOVE the fabric used for the pineapple!). Well Done!
I'm going to have to go take a look at the other 3, as just based on the small photo, Roseanne's is my favorite one.

Susie H said...

Congratulations, Roseanne! Getting in to Paducah is an honor in itself. Your patterns are terrific, Barbara. Thank you! I love my own version of Hospital Sketches too. As a matter of fact, it is hanging over my couch right this very minute!

Denniele said...

Congratulations to you and Roseanne! It is a fabulous quilt.