Saturday, November 17, 2012

More Finished Samplers

Wedding Dress Blue
Alternated a framed four-patch block with her on-point sampler blocks.
Here are a few more completed tops and quilts I've found on our Flickr page.

Ila grouped the blocks with a graphic dark and light set.


Impera Magna went for a classic red, white and blue color scheme.

Just Cruisn MBK
figured out a way to get an extra Flying Geese border in there.

Morgan Girl's olive greens, pinks and golds create a vintage look
 
as do Bettina Meier's pinks and neutrals.
 
Lynn's at Bluebirds Quilts is totally finished.
I can see the quilting in the photo.
 
DorsetSpinner has finished her top with a triple sash.
You may remember she uses a treadle machine.

And Mary at Namawsbuzy created a red and white look with pinwheel stars in the sashing and a red paisley border.
Sandy sent a photo of her finished top. She alternated a framed shoofly block and added others. It's quite different from the blog blocks but a classic sampler.
 
Congratulations to all!
 
 
 

7 comments:

Northern Deb said...

I was looking for a way to set my farmer's wife blocks and came across this... all of you ladies made impressive quilts and as I got to each I said "that's my favorite".... they're all very different but wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rosa said...

Congratulations to all the ladies ,those sampler are spectacular!!

WoolenSails said...

It is wonderful to see the different groupings and ways they were mixed with sashings and layouts, all of them are so beautifully done.

Debbie

Deanna said...

Thanks for sharing my quilt. It is finished and packed and ready for my parents for Christmas. It was fun to participate in weekly blocks and history lessons.

Jubama said...

bravo à toutes, c'est magnifique !!!

Valerie Z said...

Thank you for sharing my quilt today with so many wonderful finishes! My quilt was finished a few weeks ago and I am thrilled with the end result. It has been a wonderful journey doing this project and meeting so many new friends world wide!

PamKittyMorning said...

I love all the pictures of the samplers. I have my blocks done, so they were really inspirational.