Here's a label to print out on treated fabric. Stitch it to
your completed Threads of Memory Sampler.
How to print:
- Create a word file or a new empty JPG file that is 8-1/2" x 11".
- Click on the image above.
- Right click on it and save it to your file.
- Print that file out 8-1/2" x 11". The label measures 5" square to give you room to write on it with
- a permanent pen.
- Adjust the printed page size if necessary.
Ed's finished his Threads of Memory top.
"I concocted a full sized top (approx. 72x84") from the 12 blocks using scraps from my stash and a bit of reproduction Civil War era yardage for the outside border."
And so has The Pink Deenster:
" I did a modified version of the basic setting. My sashing is 3" wide and I used stars only in the interior portion. I then added a nine-patch in the center of the cornerstone stars so that I could sneak in a little pink."
I've seen a lot of quilts, but never one like Ed's with the alternate strips of very wide nine patches. I really, really like it. Great job Ed!
thanks for the label
Post a Comment